Sales Manager Online – Tunturi
Tunturi has been on the market for more than 90 years as one of the leading global brands for fitness equipment and accessories specialized in the home use channels. The company is in a healthy position continuously growing. The headquarters are based in Almere (Amsterdam area) from where the world is globally covered. 30 employees work every day on purchasing, sales, marketing, product development and distribution of innovative fitness equipment and accessories.
In this newly created role, Tunturi New Fitness B.V is looking for a Sales Manager Online Germany & Europe to join the dynamic, international team in their headquarters in Almere.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for budget, planning and managing the online customers on the German market, as well as mid- to long-term in other European countries
- Expand business relationships with current and new online channels – such as Amazon, etc.
- Provide current and new online channels with the correct content, promotions and pricing
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Marketing & Communication departments and Product Management at HQ in Almere
- Actively continue the online strategy expansion
- Create & implement online policies/partnerships with German clients, to increment revenue through their eCommerce
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Sales and margin responsibility for online channels
- Manage and support online accounts incl. day-to-day business
- Sales- and inventory planning
Qualifications & Skills
- Completed business degree, in General Business, Marketing, Economics or similar
- Proven track record in online sales, either in sporting goods, electronics or fashion
- Up to 5 years of experience in online business / E-commerce with focus on Marketing and Sales for a (global) A-brand
- Hunter approach to develop new opportunities aiming for a long-term relationship
- A confident, credible and motivated individual to go for the targets
- Impeccable communications skills – building long-term relationships
- Hands-on mentality, drive and commercial acumen
- Agility and adaptability in dealing with international customers and their culture
- Willingness to travel in Europe
- Excellent command of the German & English language (native or close to native)
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.