Sales Representative – Global Running Brand
Our client is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. They share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, they obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet.
The Sales Rep is responsible for the footwear, apparel & bra business for the designated territory. You will establish sales goals, strategies, and plans for these accounts, working closely with the Sales and Marketing Managers to make sure that the territory strategy is aligned with the EMEA/UK strategy.
- Manage the business for your designated territory
- Manage account inventory levels in order to increase account profitability and market share
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Develop sales forecasts, including product sales plans and annual revenue goals for each account
- Work with the Sales Manager and Tech Team to develop strategic sales programs that drive sell thru at retail and position as the leader in performance running, including grass roots events
- Work on seasonal sell in presentations to ensure backlog growth and increase market share for both footwear, apparel and sports bras
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Develop strong rapport with accounts; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities
- Maintains current awareness of competitors, competitive product lines and programs
- Participates in trade shows and events
- Assist Sales and Marketing Manager with strategy and budgeting and any special projects
- Work closely with the Business Planner in order to deliver your territory backlog
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business Management, Marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of footwear and apparel sales experience
- 1+ retail running specialty sales experience
- Ability to analyze and understand a retailer’s P&L including strong understanding of retail planning cycle
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- General computer proficiency with intermediate to advanced skills in Office products – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company and externally.
- Ability to anticipate how a decision made can affect our customers, our partners, our products or other departments’ operations and/or morale; “connecting the dots.”
- Passionate participation in sports activities a plus, overridden by the ability to understand and empathize with the runner in order to develop loyal engaging relationships with our customers and community.
- Unwavering demonstration of corporate values: Serve People, Lead Thought, Compete as a Team, Have Integrity, Be Active, Have Fun!
- Ability to travel extensively
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.