Senior Account Executive
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world’s leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Executive to join our activation team to work across one of our biggest accounts in tennis. As a key member of our activation team we are looking for an outgoing individual who is enthusiastic, highly motivated and has experience delivering successful activation programmes. You will have activation account experience with a passion for sponsorship coupled with exceptional organisational skills, ability to multi-task and a real eye for detail.
The successful candidate will be supporting with the full account management across the following account:
Jaguar UK & Global Tennis
- Jaguar UK is the Official Car Partner of The Championships, Wimbledon
- Account management to cover the following assets: Wimbledon partnership delivery across experiential, PR and hospitality, ambassador relationships, grassroots initiatives and global market and activation management
As Senior Account Executive you are tasked with the management of sponsorship activations, specifically driving forward activation of the Jaguar Tennis partnership.
- Account management support of Jaguar’s Tennis partnership
- Work in conjunction with the account teams on the development and implementation of year-round activation plans
- Lead on the day-to-day account handling of: status reports, contact reports, activation planners, ambassador and event briefs and meeting and event logistics
- Regular client liaison and management
- Assist the creation and implementation of the activation strategy, co-ordinating with suppliers, rights holders and agencies to ensure delivery of flawless activation
- Support the team on activation briefs through presentation research and writing to logistical and budget planning
- Work closely with internal PR, Digital and Events teams to ensure all activity is integrated and maximised
- Attend client and agency events
- Manage and represent clients onsite
- Responsible for tracking the success of the activation campaigns and drafting review documents
- Conduct research around Client brand health, sponsorship performance and market opportunities
- Builds full knowledge of agency’s offerings, mission and vision
- Develops working understanding of agency tools and processes (including, but not limited to finance systems, internal reporting calendars, creative services, brief writing and project tracking)
- Establishes effective relationships across agency multi-disciplinary teams (e.g. Sales, Events, Creative, PR, Finance)
- Learns agency structure and functions, and uses resources appropriately and efficiently to the mutual benefit of the agency and client
- Support the activation team across all areas of account activity and management
- Prepare and attend regular reviews with Line Manager
- Responsible for end-to-end activation programmes for existing and new sponsorships / brand activity
- Directs and manages relationships with key vendors including oversight of supplier set up, briefing, reconciliation and payment in line with agency and client process.
- Maintains project documentation, including but not limited to status reports, meeting and call notes ensuring capture of context, agreed actions, ownership and due dates and distributes to relevant parties
- Ensures necessary reporting measures are in place to allow tracking of programme performance and consistent monthly reporting
- Challenges the status quo – identifying and recommending improvements in established client / project processes
- Builds thorough understanding of clients’ business internally and externally to inform the “why” as well as the “what” we do
- Builds effective relationships that support in a collaborative agency / client dynamic and yield opportunity for growth
Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with clients, rights holders’ suppliers and agency colleagues
- Clear understanding of role of sponsorship and media in the broader marketing mix
- Ability to tailor communications and style to different stakeholders and personality types
- Ability to juggle a number of projects and tasks simultaneously and consistently deliver high quality work to tight deadlines and when under pressure.
- Knowledge of tennis and football is useful but not essential
- Strong organisation and time management skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills including Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong social media experience
- Polished, professional demeanour, projects confidence and enthusiasm for the business
- Creative background useful, but not essential
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.