We have an exciting opportunity for an account manager in the Strategy & Insight team at a leading advertsing agent. This role will not only work on insight and analysis but will also assume responsibility for managing valuable client relationships as well as working alongside our new business teams to deliver valuable insight in pitching for new clients.
Reporting to a Senior Insight Consultant, and supported by an Account Executive, the Senior Account Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management and delivery of key research and evaluation projects, and helping plan and track sports and entertainment marketing campaigns.
- Quantitative consumer research, taking responsibility for survey development, analysis and clear recommendations based on results
- Help with management, analysis and delivery across other forms of research and insight – such as qualitative, market intelligence, media analysis and channel specific data
- Day to day responsibility for development and delivery of research projects, working with the client and suppliers to ensure the smooth running of ongoing research programmes, often to short time-scales
- Providing excellent client liaison expertise across a range of projects, responding to enquiries and requests, often with a number of different clients to manage at one time
- Presenting results and strategic consultancy across a wide variety of clients and industries
- Support the team and the wider group in identifying and converting new business opportunities through providing research and evaluation expertise to pitches and proposals
- Take a proactive approach to ensure financial targets are hit, seeking opportunities within current and prospective clients
- Some planning involvement within campaigns
- Management of an Account Executive
- We are looking for experience working in a research-related and/ or consultancy based role
- Ideally you will have a good knowledge of, and passion for, sport and/ or entertainment.
- Essential Consumer Research exposure, either within a similar agency or research centric business
- Consistent experience working with data in Excel, SPSS and other tools
- Essential experience with consumer studies, writing surveys and being comfortable managing suppliers
- Exposure to analysing and checking data in a fast paced environment
- Confidence in presenting data findings and summarising directly to clients
- Experience of dealing with fast turnaround client feedback requirements, handling multiple briefs
- Ability to draw the client needs from a brief and intuitively assess what is suitable for the campaign
- Experience assisting in pitch prep involving data support
- Excellent skills in numeracy, attention to detail, communication and time management
- Experience of working in UK focused markets, and global client involvement preferable but not essential
- Experience in other forms of analysis, such as qualitative, media, and CRM will also be an advantage
- Experience with coding and programming tools, e.g. to build dashboards, also an advantage
Please apply via the “Apply now” button.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted