An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven Senior Account Manager for an international sporting apparel brand. This is an autonomous role needing a person with exceptional communication skills, a high attention to detail and a personality that thrives on multi-tasking with strong time management skills.
The successful candidate will be working in a small team in our UK office and will be responsible for the day to day management of all apparel requirements for a large number of high profile sporting clubs and customers. This role will be broad and will encompass a number of different facets including general customer service, presentation of new ranges and products to key accounts, planning of yearly retail programs as well as a high level of administration and accounting with our internal systems.
- Overseeing the management of key accounts (licensed programs) from the day to day communication through to the management of their yearly programs.
- Build and maintain a strong business relationship with existing clients, licensors and other key stakeholders.
- Working with Sales team to plan and execute the merchandise plan to meet financial targets
- Analysis of performance at product and channel level
- Leverage additional revenue streams via existing key accounts and expand networks where opportunities arise.
- Presenting of new ranges and products to key accounts.
- Implementation of the design and approval processes for product ranges. This includes accurate tracking and submissions of approved artwork, product samples and production timelines.
- Management of internal ordering, reporting and tracking system (AP21). This includes the creation of style codes, raising and communication of orders through to tracking of bulk delivery.
- Working closely with other internal departments such as artroom, warehouse, production and sales departments to ensure ranges are designed and delivered to suit both club and retail requirements.
- Superior attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Thorough knowledge of the sports industry
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – in particular Excel.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Minimum of 2 years of account servicing experience
- Proven ability to handle and deal with challenging customer issues
- Previous experience with AP21 or other apparel software systems
- Experience in licensed products
- Experience in retail sales
Applications must be submitted via the Apply Now button.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletter.