Senior Campaigns Manager – Integrated Sports Management Agency
The Senior Campaigns Manager is responsible for creating, managing and delivering the marketing and communications strategy for all our clients & campaigns, ensuring they deliver to our clients’ expectations and objectives.
The Senior Campaigns Manager will report to Campaigns Strategy Director, with line management responsibility for three or more members of the team. They will be a pivotal member of the Campaigns team with responsibility and ownership of key marketing and communication aspects of multiple client campaigns.
They will work closely with other members of the Campaigns team – especially Live Events and Technology – and Project Management and Client Services to ensure every aspect of the campaign and customer journey are delivered to an exceptional standard. They will strive to overachieve against the campaign KPIs, focusing on those that relate to promoting the campaign, growing sustained audience and long-term participation and engagement.
The Senior Campaigns Manager will have a strong vision for how the Agency should develop its client proposition and delivery capability, and the ability to articulate how the Agency should be using multiple platforms and communications channels. They have insight into the latest marketing trends and strategies and are always looking for ways to improve our offering for our clients.
They are always looking to deliver value for money for our clients as well as seeking ways to drive the growth of the business. They will have significant experience of managing large scale campaigns and successfully delivering against ambitious objectives.
The role is varied and evolving, and will be responsible for:
Client Campaign Delivery
- Working with the Campaign Strategy Director to create strategies for the successful delivery of each client campaign, including identifying the necessary people and financial resources.
- Ensuring all campaigns are insight-led, from initial idea conception through strategy and delivery to post-campaign evaluation and continued learning.
- Implementing the campaign plan across multiple channels in line with client requirements, whilst ensuring continued innovation. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Brand development & value proposition
- Targeting and positioning
- Customer experience and content
- Cross-channel promotion
- Data & measurement
- Partnership development
- Tracking the performance of all campaigns and marketing activity to communicate internally and to clients, and ensure targets are met.
- Leading a team to ensure excellence and consistency of delivery across all our campaigns.
- Reviewing and tracking workload capacity of your team together with the Resource Manager.
- Building strong working relationships with clients, key stakeholders and suppliers at a senior and strategic level.
- Working with the Project Management teams to ensure projects and marketing is on time and to budget.
- Selecting and managing all suppliers involved in campaign delivery, specifically agencies and freelancers delivering in their area of expertise, ensuring seamless experience for clients.
- Developing campaigns to ensure commercial value is maximised, where applicable, and working with commercial teams to articulate commercial propositions.
- Leading and inspiring the team to perform at the highest level.
- Recruitment and line management of key team
- Developing talent and identifying training needs to develop a high performing team.
- Having a collaborative working relationship with your peers in the business.
- Supporting the development of our marketing value-proposition showcasing our range of services.
- Educating both clients and staff on the latest trends within all aspects of marketing, creating a culture of innovation and knowledge sharing, and clearly articulating the capabilities of the team.
- Working with the Technology team to ensure all members of the team have the necessary tools and resources to do their job effectively.
- Contribution to the leadership position within the industry.
ABOUT THE PERSON
As the Senior Campaigns Manager you:
- Are passionate about participation in sport and activity, for yourself and others!
- Are highly organised and able to work across multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Have exceptional management skills and the ability to manage multiple timelines, deadlines and actions in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Have demonstrable experience of successfully delivering large-scale campaigns, preferably with strong digital component.
- Know that you need a team to deliver successfully, love to bring the best out in people and thrive on a high performing team.
- Have a strong capability to understand client businesses and needs; are goal orientated, and focused on delivering successful campaigns.
- Put insight at the heart of your strategic and tactical thinking – always put the customer first.
- Have a solid understanding of the best and latest marketing tools & technologies.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills, able to come up with solutions and overcome obstacles.
- Are calm and approachable.
- Are a great communicator.
- Are flexible, versatile and cope well under pressure.
- Constantly bring creative ideas and flair to the role.
- Will be hands on, with a ‘can do’ attitude at all times.
- Love the buzz of a busy office but equally happy to sit quietly to get work done.
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.