Senior Commercial Manager
Our client is are responsible for overseeing, promoting and developing English football at all levels, from grassroots through to the professional game.
They are growing a team of highly skilled, passionate and hardworking individuals who are committed to the future of English football. They understand that diversity promotes innovation, and therefore are looking for people who are great at what they do, no matter their background.
The purpose of this role is to maximise revenue opportunities and actively manage all Licensing Partnerships & Retail Operations undertaken by this client.
- Responsible for the development, execution and strategic management of the licensing programme
- Proactively manage the licensing team to ensure world class delivery to licensing partners
- Identify, broker and negotiate commercial agreements with new and existing licensing partners to maximise revenue
- Provide regular updates on the licensing programme and progress against agreed licensing revenue targets
- Provide insights and make recommendations to drive licensing programme growth
- Responsible for the development, execution and strategic management of the Retail Operations
- Proactively manage the retail operations team maximising revenue from the retail estate and online retail platforms
- Work collaboratively with key internal stakeholders to ensure the retail operation supports key activity
- Provide regular updates on retail revenues and report against agreed retail targets
- Provide insights and make recommendations to drive retail growth
- Source merchandise as required by divisions
- Help identify and exploit new revenue opportunities
- Execute additional tasks as required in order to meet changing priorities
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience in a commercial/marketing environment within the retail and licensing industry
- Experience of working in a commercial role in the sports industry
- Excellent understanding of the licensing and retail marketplace
- Strong account management skills
- Experience of negotiating and concluding deals
- Proven in identifying and exploiting revenue opportunities
- Experience managing a small team
What they are offering:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.