Senior Manager – Sales – Footprint Sports & Entertainment
An exciting sales opportunity for a pro-active, commercially-minded individual to join the team as Senior Manager – Sales in a London-based Sports Talent Management company.
- Identifying and procuring new sponsorship opportunities across the Footprint talent portfolio
- Sourcing new sales opportunities in sports sponsorship from domestic and international agency and brand relationships
- Arranging regular meetings with agency and brands active in mainstream sports
- Managing members of staff – manage the commercial team and be direct point of contact for commercial manager
- Sourcing and procuring opportunities both within and outside of represented talent through strong domestic and international contacts
- Presenting regular updates to CEO with both individual and commercial team pipeline
Qualifications & Skills
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a passion for sponsorship, strong sales acumen and an understanding of the commercial industry and relevant market trends.
The successful candidate will be to source & procure global and regional brand leads and develop agency relationships, delivering against set revenue targets and KPIs.
- Outstanding social / interpersonal skills
- At least 4/5 years in sales within mainstream sports
- Strong agency and brand contacts domestically & internationally (particularly across Middle East and Asia)
- Proven history in sourcing, negotiating and executing deals with both brand and agencies for talent in mainstream sports
- Strong track record of developing and executing strategic sales plans
- Understanding of new media opportunities
- Proven history working with high profile talent
- Ability and understanding of international travel, often in unsociable hours
- Proven ability in managing members of staff
- Demonstrable ability to lead and motivate high-performing teams
- English as primary language, additional languages beneficial but not essential
- Ability to think creatively and contribute to new market initiatives
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to contribute to the team and achieve
- Outlook, Word, Excel, Photoshop and PowerPoint proficiency
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.