Senior Regional Account Manager – Zoggs
- To maximise and manage territory sales for Local Leisure Sites and Independent Retailers for the Zoggs brand
- To ensure visually impactful brand presence and resultant sell through at site level
- To provide existing accounts with optimum call coverage, balancing forward order business with ongoing replenishment orders
- Drive new business on with leisure sites, either directly or with/through other Regional Account Managers
- Manage a Regional Account Manager
- Achievement of KPI’s agreed with the UK Field Sales Manager
- Achievement of monthly and quarterly annual sales targets.
- Present Corporate ranges and secure purchase order numbers
- Management of accounts with efficient journey planning
- Provision of first class product and merchandising training
- Oversee the training and develop of a Regional Account Manager
- Stock and order inventory management at site level with detailed call reports
- Merchandising and training support to sites
- Forward order taking, where required
- Implementation of account briefs
- In charge of ‘New business Tenders’ for leisure sites
- Develop and maintain a new business opportunities database for leisure sites
- Manage a key leisure wholesaler’
- Manage and support Regional Account Manager and visit their territory on a regular basis
- Joint Business Planning existing key customer sites to transformationally drive the business forward will be integral to this role
- Lead Local Sales Team during any absence of UK Field Sales Manager
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum 2 years sales experience ideally in the retail/leisure sector
- Preferably has sales experience across the sports and/or textiles industry
- High quality negotiation skills and financial acumen.
- Educated to A level Standard or equivalent
- A team player with integrity and ability to form mutually beneficially relationships both internally and externally
- Show leaderships skills and able to manage and develop a Regional Account Manager
- Hard working, resilient and not afraid to get his or her hands dirty
- Entrepreneurial in spirit, but disciplined in approach.
- They will see themselves as a salesperson and will really enjoy selling
- They must be confident and persuasive in nature, but above all be capable of delivering customer requirements in an organised and efficient manner
- Cares passionately about the brand and willing to go the extra mile
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.