Ascot are currently seeking a Senior Sales Manager to join their sales team to grow revenues by 10% year on year by becoming a “best in class” sales team that provides an exemplary and motivating sales experience for our customers and potential customers.
- Selling of all Ascot products, with focus on Fine Dining & day let boxes
- Lead and inspire both Sales & CRM teams to over achieve against sales targets is a minimum achieved
- Evolve and improve the High Performance Roadmap and the Sales Engine over time so that it takes our sales team to a higher performance level
- Demonstrate highly effective Performance Management principles including accurate observation, evaluation & recording of individuals’ performance, behaviours and activities.
- Involvement in CRM project, identifying what our key business needs and desires are for the Sales Team & helping to effectively implement
- To ensure effective cross selling across the commercial team
- To champion improvements to the customer’s event day experience and to their sales experience wherever appropriate and cost effective.
- The Senior Sales Manager must become the best sales person in the team; this can be viewed through the revenue they generate and their proactivity, drive and desire to always want to over achieve. Is held as a role model
- Oversee delivery of commercial income from new business & existing business revenue sources -hospitality, catering income & day let boxes. Demonstrate ROI and budget management
- Drive strategy development, budgeting and resourcing of team
- Manage each revenue stream and implement a clear strategy to achieve sales targets
- Ensure a strong sales pipeline is created, managed and analysed
- Manage & communicate quarterly reforecasting numbers of fine dining to Head Of Sales
- Work with Head of Business Development to identify new revenue streams across all sales channels
- Proactively driving the Sales Engine to ensure the team are living and breathing its values and virtues
- To manage and develop Sales Team through effective delegation, coaching and mentoring
- To use the Sales Engine to amplify the teams’ sales performance and to empower individuals to manage their own performance rather than being a drain on management time.
- Evolve and develop the Sales Engine over time by accurately capturing and reflecting observed behaviours, processes and activities that prove to be successful at Ascot.
- Develop, drive & deliver Customer First Project
- Work with HOS to ensure key objectives for ‘Sales & Marketing’ are manifested
- Drive business processes and constantly re-evaluate processes to create best in class
- Design, develop and drive The Ascot Way
- Deliver The Ascot Way as a brand ambassador for Ascot, helping to educate ARL & immediately the sales team in its delivery & how to utilise effectively with customers
- To champion best practise for cross selling within Commercial department
- Has vision. Shapes the future of the department and ensures it remains highly competitive and gets where it needs to go.
- Thinks carefully and deeply, sets the department up for success.
- Gets the team running efficiently and successfully on a daily basis. A well-oiled highly effective machine.
- Continuously improves the execution, renews and future proofs the business.
- Highly consistent in meeting sales results and expectations across all targeted areas.
- Motivates, guides and empowers people to consistently achieve and improve.
- Discovers new opportunities by challenging the existing practices and using innovative thinking
Applications must be submitted via the Apply button .
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletter.