Senior Sponsorship Sales Executive
Our client is looking for a confident sales person to join them immediately to focus on growing their sponsorship, exhibition and advertising revenues across the entire international portfolio.
A good understanding of the wider sport business and sport performance industry is preferable, whilst language skills are an advantage.
- Generating sponsorship, exhibition and advertising revenue to sport business and sport performance suppliers and agencies
- Build strong relationships at all levels
- Proactive approach to finding new business
- Servicing existing clients to secure renewal business
- Liaising with contacts on company database to secure new revenues
- Selling to senior executives and decision makers in the sports industry
- Working independently and as part of a bigger team
Qualifications & Skills
- Have at least 2-3 years proven track record in B2B sponsorship sales
- Preferably some event sales experience
- An excellent communicator and persuasive negotiator
- Tenacity and proven track record
- Ability to build rapport and relationships easily on the phone and face to face
- Highly organised and disciplined
- Self-starter and creative approach to selling
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.