Sponsorship Executive – Formula 1
A first-class sports sponsorship sales executive with a diligent and intelligent approach. The main role of the successful candidate will be to drive all sponsorship sales with a high financial yield. Experience in Motorsport would be an advantage however experience in selling sponsorships is essential. They must have the ability to work by themselves but also within a team environment. Unusual hours and occasional weekend working (events) will be required.
- Key member of team responsible for Formula 1 global sponsorship sales efforts.
- Build strong and creative offerings for prospective partners.
- Liaise efficiently with the creative team in the curation of presentations.
- Present sponsorship offerings directly to brands.
- Directly responsible for clients and/or specific industry sponsorship revenues as determined by the Sponsorship Director.
- Proactive and self-sufficient in cultivating relationships with prospective clients.
- Evolving the sponsorship processes and offerings to stay ahead of the ever changing sports sponsorship landscape.
- Maintain day to day management of a corporate sales database.
- Forecast timely and accurate sales activity, and update activity/prospect status in weekly sales meeting with the Sponsorship Director.
- Reporting sales activities to the Sponsorship Director.
Skills & Experience
- 2 years+ experience in similar role at a dynamic organisation.
- Creative ability to construct bespoke sponsorship packages meeting client needs.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, advanced communication and presenting capabilities.
- Highly independent, performance-driven, and comfortable with working in a dynamic global environment to tight deadlines.
- A strong understanding of brand and communications and the role of sponsorship in the marketing mix.
- Analytical/strategic ability to identify multiple value chains potential sponsors may be able to bring to F1.
- A professional network within the sports sponsorship industry.
- Fluent spoken English (additional languages a bonus).
- Proven sales track record with key relationships and high-level clients.
- Effectively managing multiple initiatives simultaneously.
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.