Sponsorship Manager – FITEQ
Established in April 2017, the Fédération Internationale de Teqball (FITEQ) is the governing body presiding over all matters relating to the sport of Teqball. With its offices based in Lausanne (SUI) and Budapest (HUN), the sport of Teqball has enjoyed strong growth over the last few years as a result of increasing athlete participation, a growing fanbase and the development of strategic partnerships.
As a federation, FITEQ’s primary mission is to introduce and develop the sport globally and unite the international Teqball community. Teqball is aiming to grow at a rapid pace and to quickly become one of the most exciting sports to come on the scene. As such, this federation wants to be a leading voice in developing up and coming sports while promoting best practices and guidelines.
The Sponsorship Manager will be a key member of the sales team within FITEQ reporting to the Sales Director. They will take a lead role on selling the sponsorship packages for FITEQ with a focus on building a target sponsor brand network and market knowledge. Working in a multi-stakeholder environment, the Sponsorship Manager will serve as an ambassador of the Federation and will negotiate sponsorship contracts, while increasing FITEQ’s brand awareness.
- Prospect sales through the generation of a list of target companies
- Work in conjunction with the team to compile high quality sales presentations
- Deliver sales presentations to senior level executives
- Work alongside the legal department to negotiate sponsorship deals with potential companies
- Establish and maintain strong sales relationships with sponsor brands
- Contribute to and drive the implementation of FITEQ’s strategic objectives
- Embody and represent the values and culture of FITEQ to expand the global sponsorship portfolio
- Ensure coordination and collaboration amongst different departments within FITEQ and external companies
- Monitor trends and innovation in sports and entertainment
- Ensure that all stakeholders, be it internal or external, are informed of plans, activities, and development of projects and partnerships
- Collaborate with all technical, commercial, administrative teams to comply with budgets and deadlines
- Promote Teqball within the world of sports and ensure its success
- Comply with objectives aligned to the organisation’s strategy and goals
Qualifications & Skills
- 5 to 7 years of experience in sponsorship sales with a proven track record of securing business. Experience within the sports industry is an asset
- Proficiency in English; other language(s) are an asset
- University Degree in Business Management or comparable
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain close business relationships
- Strong communication- and presentation skills
- Very strong negotiation skills and ability to influence decision-making
- Goal-oriented personality showing efficiency when navigating within a small, growing structure
- Experience with handling budgets
- Passion for the Teqball disciplines and dedication to contribute to the sport’s growth
- High integrity and ethics guiding the ability to coordinate multiple projects
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.