Sponsorship Sales Executive – Hull City Tigers FC
We are looking for a dynamic member of staff to join our commercial department who will lead on sponsorship sales for the club:
- Responsibility for sourcing and closing new advertising and sponsorship deals for Hull City Tigers.
- Supporting all areas of sponsorship renewals and new sales efforts, assisting in commercial rights negotiations, activation possibilities and upsell opportunities.
- Developing leads and securing meetings with prospective suppliers and partners through research, outbound calls and building an industry network and profile.
- Development of bespoke and tailored partnership proposals to suit needs of individual companies.
- Presentation of partnership opportunities to senior level individuals in targeted companies.
- Closing partnership deals including negotiation of commercial terms and working alongside legal team to negotiate and conclude contractual agreements.
- Supporting the Commercial Manager with generating revenue from a variety of sources
- Liaising and developing relationships with relevant media and sponsorship agencies
- Maintaining accurate records and database of all sales and business development activities
Qualification & Skills
- Excellent sales skills ideally gained from a direct sales environment
- A professional, confident, driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- A full driver’s licence
- Two years plus experience within a similar role
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.