Sports Partnership Director – Genius Sports
Genius Sports is a global leader in sports data technology, distribution and commercialisation services to a wide clientele segmented between leagues, and federations. Genius Sports is a data-driven company that is one of the fastest growing entity in the world of sports technology.
The Sports Partnership Director will be tasked with handing and on-boarding all global sports partnership accounts and as such be in charge of ensuring that current accounts are being cared for in a professional manner in order to ensure top of the line commercial servicing.
Your main responsibilities:
- Responsible for all account management and on-boarding of all global sports partnerships
- To establish solid delivery process and standards to ensure consistent, high quality, and efficient communication
- Be the main contact internally on Account Management related topics, working closely with other departments
- Develop and execute the global account management strategy to deliver a high performing business function
- Assist the Commercial Partnerships Director in retaining global sports partnerships
- Contribute to the development of the product strategy with market and customer insights
- Recruit and work with Head of Client Integrations to implement and manage an effective on-boarding process
- Liaise with Head of Support in Genius Sports Services to ensure effective support of existing relationships
- Stay abreast of developments in the sports technology industry, understanding clients and potential clients’ environments, as well as company developments, and sharing the know-how with the team
Your experience and skills:
- 8+ years experience in a senior client management role
- Proven track record in ability to lead a team
- Strong background in data management as well as marketing experience
- Track record in successfully negotiating and renewing partner agreements
- Good international background having successfully managed clients from various continents
- Excellent commercial acumen with ability to think and work strategically
- Knowledge of technology/market trends is a must
- Ability to stay organised and delegate appropriately
- Deep knowledge of the leagues/federations landscapes as a business is a plus
- Fluency in English required
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.