Teamwear Area Sales Representative
Mizuno Corporation is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of sporting goods. The guiding philosophy “contributing to society through the advancement of sporting goods and the promotion of sports” is seen throughout the quality, design and technical performance of our products and our array of sponsored events. Today, the high-quality products that only Mizuno can produce are relied upon by top athletes throughout the world.
- Contribute to the growth of Team Wear within Sport UK, by formulating an area business plan for the Southern territory. Manage the process of selling through to confirmed order/delivery/payment.
- Manage and support established direct Teamwear customers on territory to achieve growth plans.
- Support current distributors on territory to help grow the Mizuno sales and achieve targeted growth plans.
- Source new distributors in key areas to ensure that the territory is well covered and the Mizuno range is available and accessible to all.
- Work on direct account target list covering Schools, Universities and clubs.
- Present Mizuno Teamwear to maximise sales opportunities across the Territory.
- Manage implement any events that that may be required on territory to help promote the Mizuno Teamwear range.
- Achieve all area sales and margin targets.
- In addition to these duties & responsibilities, you may be required to carry out other tasks assigned by your line manager.
Skills & Experience
- 2 years sales experience within team apparel industry.
- Extensive knowledge of customers on territory.
- Knowledge and experience of the tender process within Universities and Schools.
- Previous sales experience beneficial (other industries)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Planning an administrative expertise.
- Keen interest in sport.
- IT literate.
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.