By entering a competition with SRi on WeChat, you are agreeing to SRi storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with WeChat or any other third party or parties. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless WeChat from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to SRi and not to WeChat.
By clicking the registration links on SRi’ WeChat post, and registering on SRi’s website (www.sportsrecruitment.com/register) you are granting permission for your information to be used by SRi for future emails marketing campaigns, newsletters, support, notification of new products or new version, general correspondence regarding our services, and other correspondence which may relate to you.
Entries must be submitted by 20 July.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter the competition to win a ticket to see Chelsea vs Arsenal at the Bird’s Nest stadium in Beijing, China on 22 July, you must be:
(a) Resident in China; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of SRi.
3. You must register on www.sportsrecruitment.com/register to enter.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
5. The winner will be the entrant selected at random at 00:01 21 July Beijing time.
6. The closing date is 23:59 20 July Beijing time, and SRi reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win the competition, we will notify you by telephone or e-mail. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within 12 hours, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
8. The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
9. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
10. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
11. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
12. Please read our general terms and conditions which tells you how we use any personal information we may collect about you by entering a competition.
13. SRi reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.